We know Rental!
The risks and challenges rental companies face are unlike any other business. For over 15 years Foundation Insurance Group has been the Mid-Atlantic’s exclusive agent for the American Rental Association’s rental specific insurance program and our commitment to the industry is as strong as ever.
As your ARA agent, we strive to provide expert industry advice and services that help make your company safer and more profitable. ARA Insurance is the leading insurer of equipment rental operations and the mission of the program is simple:
“To provide the ARA Membership with the security of a stable insurance market that provides quality products and services for the benefit of its Members.”
Highlights of Our Unique Coverage:
- True Replacement Cost coverage for inventory
- Pay loss of profit on damaged equipment
- Conversion Coverage – our contract is designed to cover your inventory if they are unlawfully appropriated by a renter. Many carriers exclude “voluntary parting” with property
- Workers Compensation for hard to place class codes
- Flexible Replacement Cost – replace damaged equipment with any new piece you need
The agents at Foundation Insurance Group, with the backing and support of ARA Insurance, help party and equipment rental dealers place insurance and risk management programs that are not only price competitive, but tailored toward the business’ specific needs. Call us today for an obligation free review of your program and to take advantage of services that are designed just for rental.
Risk Management and Safety Services:
- “ReSource” – Our risk control website which features tools, tips and webinars that only available to ARA insured members
- Driver Safety Training – ARA insurance can provide defensive driver training to staff members and help reduce the accidents that can harm your employees, clients and profitability
- Rental Contract Review – Receive free or discounted reviews of your rental contract by industryprofessionals
- Risk Management Committee – ARA’s dedicated risk management committee is constantly developing new material on issues that affect the industry and communicating that material through our many outlets and publications.