Information about the coverages …
- Bodily Injury Liability – covers the legal liability for bodily injury claims brought against the insured.
- Property Damage Liability – covers the legal liability for property damage claims against the insured.
- Medical Expenses – covers the medical expenses for injuries sustained to the insured, resident relatives, and other people in the auto as a result of an accident.
- Uninsured/Underinsured – provides coverage when an insured is injured in an accident by another person who either has no insurance or does not have enough insurance to cover the damages.
- Comprehensive – pays for damage to the insured’s auto and it’s equipment not caused by collision.
- Collision – pays for damage to the insured’s auto and its equipment caused by collision.
Depending on the policy that best suits you, the following automatic coverages may be included. These programs include the following extra protection features:
- Adult rates provided at age 24 or 25 years old depending on the company.
- First Accident Forgiveness after 3 continuous years as an Erie policyholder.
- On-line Claims Reporting
- 24 hour Claims Service
- Driver Discounts for policyholders at age 55
- MultiPolicy Discounts and MultiCar Discounts
- Direct repair facility shops located in your neighborhood.
- Toll Free EIG Glass Number that allows policyholders to report windshield losses